- First, make sure you've installed the Mailtrack Add-on for mobile by following these instructions.
- Open the Gmail app on your phone and open an existing email (sent or received).
- Scroll all the way down to the bottom of the email.
- At the very end (where it says "Available add-ons"), you should see the Mailtrack logo.
- Tap the Mailtrack logo. You should then have the option to either send a tracked reply or compose a new tracked email.
Now that you have Mailtrack for Gmail on your mobile phone, you can track your email tracking history from your smartphone too.