Uninstall Mailtrack from Chrome
If you’d like to uninstall Mailtrack for Gmail from your Chrome browser:
1) On your computer, open Chrome.
2) To the right of your address bar, look for the Mailtrack icon.
3) Right-click the icon and select Remove from Chrome.
If you cannot see Mailtrack's icon in Chrome's address bar, it'll be because it's hidden. Click on the Extensions icon then click the ⋮ menu for Mailtrack to get to the Remove from Chrome. option.
If you don't see the Mailtrack icon either on Chrome's address bar or hidden under Chrome's extension menu:
1) In Chrome, click More (the 3 vertical dots in the top right-hand corner of the screen).
2) Go to More tools > Extensions.
3) Search for Mailtrack using the search option at the top of the screen then remove it by clicking on the remove option.
4) Close then re-open Chrome to complete the uninstall process.
Revoke Mailtrack permissions for your Google Account
You can remove Mailtrack's permission to access your Google Account here.
Delete your Mailtrack account
If you need your Mailtrack account to be completely deleted from our servers, please, follow these instructions.