If you work at a company or organization, you can install the Mailtrack G Suite Marketplace app on all your computers in just a few minutes.
All you need to do is ask your Google Workspace (formerly G Suite) administrator to follow these simple steps:
1, Open to Google Workspace admin page https://admin.google.com/)
2. From the Admin menu, select Apps → Marketplace apps.
3. Click (+) add marketplace apps
4. Search & Select Mailtrack for Desktop Gmail app
5. Click on the DOMAIN INSTALL button
6. Accept permissions
7. Go back to the Marketplace apps page (https://admin.google.com/AdminHome?hl=en#AppsList:serviceType=MARKETPLACE)
8. Click on Mailtrack app options and select "ON for everyone"
9. Click on Mailtrack app name
10. Click on Domain name and select "Force installation"
11. Domain users should now see the getting started page when they sync their accounts (browser profile):
11.1. As a domain user, open the Chrome browser, you will see a synchronization window.
11.2. Click Link data button
11.3 Warning: for sync, the browser profile should be the Gsuite account
13.3. Mailtrack installation will start automatically.
Note: At this point, the extension is already installed so If getting started page is closed, the Activation popup is displayed in Gmail.