Only available with Mailtrack Advanced. Upgrade here to unlock this feature.
Mailtrack lets you download Tracking Certificates to PDF.
What's a Tracking Certificate?
It's a PDF document that includes:
Email data: Sent date/hour, subject, recipients
Email tracking history: Opens and link clicks.
What's a Tracking Certificate for?
It serves as proof that:
- You've sent an email.
- The email's been delivered correctly.
- The email's been opened.
- The links in your email have been clicked.
How to download a Tracking Certificate
To download a Tracking Certificate:
- Go to your Mailtrack Activity Dashboard.
- Click on an entry for a particular email.
- Click Download Tracking Certificate.