Only available with Mailtrack Advanced. Upgrade here to unlock this feature.
You can send personalized email campaigns with mail merge using Mailtrack Lists.
To do so:
1) Start composing a new message in Gmail then click on the Campaign option.
2) Click Personalize email.
3) In the pop-up that appears, select the tab From Lists*. Then choose the List from which you want to import data. If you don't have any Mailtrack list, Mailtrack will prompt you to create a new list.
4) Click Import data to add contacts to your campaign as recipients.
Please note that after importing the data, recipients can't be added manually. You can only delete the contacts you import from Google Sheets.
Please note that after the data import:
- Recipients can't be added or deleted manually.
Any extra rows you add to the List afterwards won't be taken into account.
Any changes to the email addresses in the List won't be taken into account.
You'd need to make the changes to the List and then start the mail merge process from scratch.
You can change non-email values in the List, though, and they will apply to the email you finally send out.
In the Recipients field, you'll be able to see a "summary" of the mail merge e.g. X recipients (from Spreadsheet/List). Clicking on the summary will take you to the spreadsheet or list that's being used for the mail merge.
5) Click Add field then select the column in the Mailtrack list which you want to use to add personalization. This will add a tag to where the personalized content will appear in the mail. You can move this tag if it's not in the place you need the personalization to be.
If there isn't a value in the list for the personalization, a blank space will be added instead.
6) Send your campaign. If data's missing for certain contacts in the Google sheet column Mailtrack will let you know.
*If you've not used mail merge with Mailtrack Lists before, Mailtrack will prompt you to enable this option and request extra permissions.